Tate – Operational Office Desk with T-Leg
SKU Code: PMBL01
For design down to a T, take advantage of our T-leg open plan desk. Our Tate range will perfectly support your team and the work they do, while the width of the legs are able to allow underlying cables to run through and be kept as tidy as possible for the ideal office desk for office. Any size can be customised by matching up the silver legs with your pick of worktop finish, from Black, Maple, Pearl Grey or a White office desk.
- Worktop and Connecting Top: made from chipboard faced with decorative paper impregnated, finished with non-reflecting, Made from 25mm panels edged with solid, 2mm thick, rounded abs. A moulded abs plug can be fitted on the desktop to allow the underlying cables to run through to supply electric power to the appliances, connect the telephones etc. on the desktop.
- Structure: made from cold-laminated, first-choice, epoxy painted pickled steel sheets. it consists in metal legs and connecting beams. The legs, have an abs base having an adjustable leveller. The stand contains a extruded, vertical duct in plastic for cable-ducting.
- Base: they are made in metal having a diameter of 59 cm with a metal column having a diameter of 10 cm, painted with epoxy powders after having been treated to prevent corrosion. The base is fixed to the tops by means of a metal plate.
- Desk Finish: Black, Maple, Pearl Grey, White.
- Leg Finish: Silver Epoxy, White
- Screen Finish: Aluminium, White, Black, Turtledove, Mist, Titanium, Ocean, Moss Green, Deep Teal, Gras Green, Bordeaux, Yellow Gold
Height: 720 mm Length: 1200 mm Depth: 800 mm
The Perfect Addition
Extensions available from:
- Height: 720mm
- Length: 800mm
- Depth: 600mm