Pachai – Executive Desk with External Lag and Optional Credenza
SKU Code: ARMR02N
- TOP AND LEGS :Supporting structure of the desk (top and legs) is made of 36 mm thick board with HPL cladding.
- Decorative slat of the top and legs is available only in brushed aluminum color.
- Internal part of the top and legs (excluding the external part of the leg mounted to the edge of the top) in the color available for UNI melamine.
- FRAME: Supporting structure of the table (top and legs) is made of board.Tops are based on a steel frame ensuring rigidity. Powder-coated frame.
- CLADDINGS :Tops – outer side – made of 12 mm thick HPL board of wood texture, 13 mm thick veneer board or 12 mm thick polished stone.
- External leg (connected to the edge of the top) – external side made of 12 mm thick HPL board of wood texture, 13 mm thick veneer
board or 12 mm thick polished stone.
- INSERTS: Desks can be equipped with inserts made of 12 mm thick Lacombe glass or melamine board finished with natural leather.
- Desk with conference extension is equipped with a 100 mm wide
- EQUIPMENT: Metal, powder-coated, fold-down cable channel mounted under the top as standard.internal part of the desk (UNI) + Lacombe glass 4 mm.
- Melamine Finish: White, Gloss White, Gray, Beige, Norwegian Green, Navy Blue, Graphite, Black Acacia, Maple, oak
- Veneer: Acacia, Maple, oak, Gray Spruce, American Oak, Natural oak, Cherry, Brown Walnut, Lacquered Oak, Oiled Oak Burundi Mahogany, Rose Wood, Flared Oak
- Polished Stone: Nero Greco ,Noir Desir, Bianco Veneto
- Material: MFC , Wood Veneer and Polished Stone.
- MODESTY PANEL : as an option with a surcharge made of 18 mm thick melamine board, made of 19 mm thick veneer board,made of 18 mm thick melamine board in the same color as the internal part of the desk (UNI) + polished stone 12 mm, made of 18 mm thick melamine board in the same color as the internal part of the desk (UNI) + Lacombe glass 4 mm
- Credenza Unit: Chipboard coated on both sides with melamine resin with increased durability – 1st class.
- Sideboard carcasses are factory-glued, assembled and delivered as a whole.
Length: 3400mm Depth: 1000 mm Height: 750 mm